TaKtiX: Mike Horton

Mike Horton is a random eccentric who plays far too many games for everyone else's good.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

About Mike Horton

Not all that much to say about me really- when I was 6, my father introduced me to WRG 6th edition rules for wargames. When I was 9, I played my first game of D&D. By 11, I was running my own games. At 13, I started my first CCGs. When I hit 15, I did my first LARP. Over time, I've played so many different systems for so many different things that, while I haven't "seen it all", I have managed to build up a fair idea of the world of gaming. :-)

I'm now 27, and administer a MAge: The Awakening LARP as part of the White Wolf official international group, the Camarilla, and I'm also the UK Awakening Rules bod for the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home